It is Thursday, July 14, 2016 and we have been watching the radar all afternoon yesterday on The Weather Network and NOAA applications. There are numerous thunder storm fronts coming through our area. Frans and I woke up at 5:00 am too double check if we would be leaving this morning for the Welland Canal. We made an executive decision and decided to stay. It was cloudy most of the day and the winds were 30 mph gusting to 60 mph. We felt that we had made a wise decision. That left us time to walk into the town and enjoy a five cent merry-go-round ride.